Nordic Marketing Coordinator, Nordic Infucare
Nordic Marketing Coordinator, Diabetes
– an exciting opportunity for a positive prestigeless and cooperative marketer.
Within the diabetes area Nordic Infucare (NIC) distributes Dexcom (CGM) and Omnipod DASH (insulin pumps) in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. They also provide comprehensive support and training to patient and Healthcare professionals. Overall, NIC has an attractive and innovative product portfolio in diabetes with a very positive development in the Nordic Region. This development brings benefits and opportunities for patients, healthcare, relatives, and society.
The Nordic Marketing Coordinator (MC) works within the Diabetes Business Unit and specifically in the Nordic Diabetes Marketing and Education Team. The MC will be a supporting resource in planning, execution, and follow-up of activities of the team. This is in close collaboration with the rest of the team and cross-functional colleagues and external stakeholders.
The MC will coordinate with relevant cross-divisional stakeholders to ensure the activities are aligned with NIC priorities, brand strategies, and plans. As well as for following up on KPI’s with tools and dashboards to measure the success of such addressed activities. The MC will work to secure alignment on activities with relevant NIC and external stakeholders. The MC will identify and support market specific priorities by administering, coordinating, and executing such activities supporting the overarching plan of the products. This includes physical and digital events and activities. The MC will also be coordinating digital activities as well as both localize and develop material supporting such activities. The MC will play an important role in supporting the transformation in our go to market model, leveraging new and existing channels, and in innovating the way we collaborate and interact with our customer universe by working on customer and digital solutions. The MC will develop, implement, track, and optimize our activities across our digital channels and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
– Bachelor's degree or higher and experience in marketing, preferably within healthcare and/or life science.
– Basic scientific/clinical knowledge to provide approved disease and therapeutic solutions (e.g., approved product information and education) to health care professionals and patients.
– Ability to work in a complex setting, high pace, across many functions, levels, and different customer types.
– Flexible and dynamic to adapt and succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
– Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with an open mind-set.
– Strong communication skills in English. Language skills in one or more of the Nordic languages is a plus.
– InDesign capabilities are a plus.
– Presentation skills and development of marketing materials.
– Experience in digital marketing with demonstrable results in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate is a plus.
– This is a Nordic role based in Norway, Finland, Denmark or Sweden, Office based or home office.
– Travel: 10-20% dependent on location.
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 699 47 80
Anders Granström, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)72 221 89 38
Teresia Lönn, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 255 82 42