Brand Manager, cardio-renal-metabolic, Boehringer Ingelheim
As a Brand Manager for Cardio-Renal-Metabolic at Boehringer Ingelheim you will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for our leading products. You aim to optimize sales, market share and revenue growth of our brands in the short and long term. You have a balanced and defined customer interaction focus through initiating and facilitating collaborative projects with external stakeholders. Give input and feedback for the regional and / or local market, forecasting, competitor information and customer insights.
This position is based in Stockholm and reports directly to the local Head of Marketing & Customer Experience.
To succeed in our challenging environment, we are looking for a person with high level of proactivity, lots of energy, big portion of winning spirit and preferably experience within the Cardio-Metabolic field.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a key role in the shaping of the strategic direction of the brand by managing the local adaptation of the brand plan in close cooperation with a cross functional and international team, including Medical Affairs, Market Access, Omnichannel Manager, Customer Facing Functions and Communication
- Ensure and drive effective omni-channel brand activity plan using customer and market insights to maximize short, medium and long term objectives
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels (digital experience is crucial!)
- Work close together with the field force on account based marketing
- Achieve financial targets: 1) achieve sales budget and market share evolution, 2) initiate corrective measures in case of deviation from planned sales and market share development in alignment with the regional plan/ strategy
- Plan, organize and lead sales cycle/training meetings to serve the brand strategy objectives and Go To Market transformation
- Collaborate with external stakeholders: in close cooperation with medical and sales, conduct regular field visits to stay customer focused and keep up to date with regards the competitive environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TEAM
- Your passion, creativity, enthusiasm and winning spirit
- Degree in Business Administration, (Digital) Marketing, Medicine or other related field
- Experience as Brand Manager
- Experience with interpretation and communication of scientific data.
- Experience in launching new products / indications
- Knowledge within the Cardio-Metabolic field is preferred.
- Strategic mindset is key – ability to define concrete planes based on customer insights
- Agile and a born strategic thinker with a growth mind-set and a profound knowledge of multi- and omni-channel customer plans.
- Good informal leadership skills – ability to put people together in the same direction
- Customer oriented mindset
- Eager to learn and able to work autonomously
- Excellent command of Swedish is needed and advanced level of English is mandatory
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
Next to the opportunity to work in a value driven company that offers you the option to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (e.g. Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being).
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as Training Library (BI University) and access to international development opportunities and languages + training programs
- Good work-life balance with possibility to some extent work from home
- Competitive salary package and benefits (e.g., Access to Fitness activities, “friskvårdsbidrag” and private healthcare insurance)
- A fun, diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment where we actively work with our culture and our values.
We kindly ask you to submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English.